If you’re a recent donor or recurring contributor to 198 methods already, I didn’t want to clog up your inbox with yet MORE fundraising emails – so I didn’t send you any this past week.
But I did want to give you a chance to read our two year-end wrap up messages. Click the links to read the 2 articles in our blog, and I’ve made some suggestions for groups to donate to (other than us) if you’re interested too. Of course, if you’re moved to make an additional gift to 198 methods or increasing your recurring contribution – you’re welcome to do that too. Or click here to donate via paypal.
And if you’re in a giving mood, but have done enough for 198 methods already (and thank you again for all you do) then here’s a few allies and partners to consider supporting:
- Rising Tide – our frequent collaborator in Direct action campaigns including in DC, PA, and CA.
- Beyond Extreme Energy – Oldest friends, the backbone FERC work and frequent collaborator on actions opposing fracked gas infrastructure.
- Beautiful Trouble – Wrote the book on creative, non-violent, direct action and frequently provide trainers and inspiration for our work. Get the card deck – it will change your life as an activist.
- Movement Rights – sponsors of the Frontline Oil and Gas conference we attended and supported last year and indigenous-led organizers with deep roots in the Bay Area and other western communities.
Local and regional partners
- NC APPPL – our allies and partners in fighting the Atlantic Coast Pipeline and other fracked gas infrastructure in NC.
- SANE Energy project – dear friends and the bad-assed-est campaigners against gas infrastructure in New York.
- Shut Down DC – We’re proud to partner with this new assemblage of friends to take climate accountability to the US Capitol.
Of course there are lots of other great groups doing amazing work. This is not intended as a comprehensive list, just a short one of some good friends and frequent collaborators. If you know of other groups for us to work with in 2020 – reply to one of our emails and tell us what’s up.
Thanks, and happy New Year!
Pingback:2020 foresight | 198 methods